Eurtton Distribution Inc. offers a one of a kind Shop at Home Service. We don’t just show up at your home with a briefcase and a couple of door samples…we bring our complete showroom to you and park it in your driveway. Yes…exactly that…a mobile showroom that is solar equipped and ready to go. It’s a showroom with everything the large showrooms have except we’ve done it better and we offer more. We offer more than kitchens, we offer flooring, tile, lighting, ceiling fans, window treatments, storage sheds, and furniture for every room in the home at below market prices.
Remodeling your new kitchen or bath should be an exciting time and can add considerable value to your home, but can be overwhelming with all the selections available. Our design experts have vast experience designing literally thousands of kitchens for all walks of life from low end rental units to very high end sophisticated kitchens – we’ve done them all. Let us help you create the kitchen of your dreams without having to run all over the place matching cabinets to countertop, cabinets and countertops to floors and backsplash…with Eurtton Distribution Inc. we offer everything under one mobile roof and best of all we bring it “ALL” to you.
You’ll step into our showroom and be able to browse displays and samples just as you would if you were in any other cabinet company except we offer more. We packed a lot into a small space but we have it all to make your selecting process easy. Cabinets, Countertops, Tile, Flooring, Hardware, Range Hoods, Lighting, Window Treatments, and Accessories are all there under one roof.
You’ll be able sit down and relax while we demonstrate and show your new kitchen renderings and design in 20/20 3D real life and colour on our large screen monitors. You’ll be able to match cabinets, to hardware, to tile, laminate or wood flooring, to backsplash, to counterops and more. Co-ordinate your selections without having to run to multiple stores – what could easier?
Here is how it works:
1. Book an appointment with one of our designers and we will come out to your home to discuss your requirements, assess the existing kitchen if it is a replacement, or review your new construction needs.
2. Our design service offers an electronic Leica Geosystem measuring device for increased accuracy. We run a relative humidity test of the atmosphere in your home using a Hydrometer and take moisture reading levels of the wood of your existing kitchen cabinets using a wood moisture meter to assist in the evaluation of what product selection will work best within your home. We take pictures of the existing kitchen if you are replacing your kitchen or of the open space if it’s for a new kitchen. This is for reference purposes for our designers. It helps assess the kitchen and identify problematic areas like bulkheads, recesses, pass-throughs, electrical and plumbing etc. Our measuring techniques are the most accurate in the industry as we not only use electronic measuring, we check walls to make sure they are plumb and square and take the result into consideration in the design process.
3. We discuss your needs with respect to budget, timing and financing to help assess what cabinet line will work best for your application. We discuss what you are looking to do with your new kitchen, are you replacing to rent, replacing to sell or are you looking to build your dream kitchen all of which is critical to sort our what line will serve you best. We discuss your intentions with respect to appliances, for example, are you keeping your existing appliances, adding to them or purchasing new. This is important for fit and function. It is our aim to provide you with a kitchen that is beyond your expectations not only with quality and features but with respect to price. It is our guarantee to always offer the best value, best price on the market.
4. From this point you can step outside your door and into our Solar Equipped Showroom fully climate controlled and illuminated. Here you will see sample displays from 7 manufacturers offering every possible combination of style, finish and price to meet your every need.
Browse the cabinets on display, see the quality for yourself, open the doors, try the soft close feature on the drawers and doors, see how a spice pull-out, pot organizer, trash can, roll-out trays work. We even have LED under cabinet lighting, above cabinet lighting and toe kick lighting all lit up to show how yours could look.
On the opposite side from our cabinet displays is a rack with over 100 door styles from our manufacturers in many wood species and colour combinations for your viewing. That’s just the beginning as we also have all the available door profiles so that we can custom create the door style of your dreams.
Richelieu handles and hardware are on display with well over 150 different handle and knob styles to compliment your new kitchen. Select Sinks and faucets from some of our high quality super value suppliers and from all the major brands.
We also have a large assortment of tile board displays with floor and backsplash tile so we can work together to co-ordinate your overall design.
5. At this point we can work together and start selecting the door style, colour, and accessories so that our designers can design the kitchen just as you imagined it, in order to give you an accurate quote either for supply only or to include installation. In many occasions we can design the kitchen with you right on our mobile showroom computer.
6.If we design your kitchen or bath at our office, we schedule a second appointment and return with our showroom so that together we can go over your design, make any changes that may be necessary and finalize your design.
7.This is your opportunity to view your selections based on the final design. The new design brings out the best in your new kitchen and will confirm your selections. At this time we will conduct a send electronic measure of the area to make sure all entries are accurate and the cabinet placement works within the space. We will check again for any obstructions to make sure your fit is correct and cabinets align where intended. We will take a second reading of the humidity levels along with checking the moisture level within your existing cabinets to make sure they are within acceptable ranges for your selection.
8. During the process we discuss projected or estimated delivery times along with our installation process should we be installing your new kitchen. If you prefer to Do-It-Yourself or have your own installer we will discuss what to expect and give advice to help make the process easier and a pleasant experience.
9. Once you have made your purchase and based on which cabinet line is selected, we discuss expected delivery times, preparing the home to receive the cabinets and expectations related to installation, should Eurtton Distribution Inc. be installing your new cabinets. If Eurtton Distribution Inc. is providing your countertop we also discuss this process and affirm expectations depending on the selected countertop material. Countertops in some cases are pre-ordered to size if your purchase is a Laminate or wood top but if you selected solid surface, granite, quartz or glass, the time line is extended as templating cannot take place until the base cabinets are installed. The template is taken back to the work shop for fabrication and once fabricated returned for installation and final fit. Depending on the work load at the time this will determine the expected turn around for this. Keep in mind we try to do this step as quickly as possible so that we can complete your kitchen and you can start using and enjoying you new kitchen.
10. If Eurtton Distribution Inc. is installing your new cabinets we establish time lines with respect to the kitchen preparation, for example, are we removing your old kitchen, if so we discuss the process. If electrical or plumbing needs to be repaired or moved, we discuss this process so that all your expectations related to the process and time lines are met. This is not an area that should be rushed as this is critical to doing the job right in order to make the installation process seamless and quick. Spending a little extra time in preparation saves time later in the installation process.
11. Eurtton will contact the client in advance to schedule a delivery and installation date as well as to go over important instructions related to the delivery and installation. If possible we would like to have the cabinetry sit on location 24 – 48 even 72 hours prior to installation to allow the cabinets to acclimatize to your home environment. With wood cabinets this step is important as wood expands and contracts and can have an effect on final adjustments and door alignments etc. should ample time not be allowed. Note* This is not a mandatory step but helpful.
Prior to delivery final payment on all cabinets and accessories will have to be made, the next 25% of the countertops, and 50% of the installation. Note* If the cabinet installation is going to be made at a later date for one reason or another, and beyond a normal time frame, then the deposit for installation does not have to be made. The countertop balance is to be paid on final fit and installation.
12. Once our installer has completed installation of the cabinets and countetop (cabinets if we are only providing and installing the cabinets), an inspection of the cabinet installation is performed. This includes checking and adjusting all drawers and door function and alignments. Making sure the work area is left in a clean manor with all packaging and installation debris removed.
13.e-mail email@example.com or Call today and schedule a free kitchen measure and design.
Contact our exclusive area sales office
FRONTENAC HOMES SALES,
Corner of Gardiners Road (County Rd 38) & Norris Court
Directly across from Lowe’s Unit 4
2.5 kms from Hwy 401 at exit 611
or at 613-389-6255.
We offer it all.
Eurtton Distribution Inc. is an authorized dealer for Next Day Blinds and Sea Gull Lighting so now you can even co-ordinate that perfect window dressing or treatment and lighting to set off your new kitchen.
We also can source and supply furniture from all the major brand suppliers on our website at super prices direct to you.
We install what we sell.
Your total ONE-STOP-SHOP…at your fingertips.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Debit, Bank Transfer, Cash or Cheque. We also offer on the spot financing…ask for details.